Tuesday, December 17, 2013

OOTD.

I'm at work today and my OOTD is one of my favorites. I have grown fond of lace and gold jewelry so combining those together...wahh-lah! The earrings and necklace are from the Forever 21 accessories collection. I love how chic Forever 21 makes their jewelry...it fits right into my style. Big & bulky but not cheap looking and it works until I have enough money to buy everything solid gold lol! My lace top is H&M...I find that their quality of clothing is better than Forever 21 (& mind you this is a great budget outfit...not costing more than $50)Underneathe I placed a solid black camo. Finally the watch is a rosegold big face made by Fossil. (Oh and my new red lip is by L'Oreal. I absolutely love it. I have eaten breakfast and drank 2 cups of coffee and still haven't had to reup.)




No comments:

Post a Comment